Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Very Special

WARNING! (R.A.P)*Random Angry Post

I apologize for my outburst in advance.
I'm so angry right now, I feel like something important just slipped through my fingers.
Again.

  • I hate feeling *useless* I'm sorry I couldn't help you that night... this night.
  • I hate Kiki
  • I hate not working with my *friends*
  • I hate jazzmine
  • I hate Ben
  • I hate Pnuts photography
  • I hate that I'm so ungrateful
  • I hate not being able to see you, any of you when I want
  • I hate being loved so much by kage
  • I hate my bed
  • I hate that it kills me to say "I'm sorry"
  • I hate ronald
  • I hate CJ
  • I hate the smell of beer
  • I hate giving up on a friendship,( i just need my space... the real one not the site)
  • I hate mcdonalds
  • I hate owls
  • I hate watermelon
  • I hate only finding females attractive
  • I hate money
  • I hate not having money
  • I hate my sarcasm, i feel brainwashed
  • I hate not having a kigurumi
  • I hate not being able to speak up
  • I hate no longer being on the same page as Lys
  • I hate not talking to all my old friends
  • I hate driving for more than 15 minutes
  • I hate haters
  • I hate girlfriends/ boy friends
*Please Note, I have reason to believe this is just me PMSing... as I do monthly. Don't take any offense... or better yet, let's just talk about it? IDK. This little piggy just needed to get a few things off her simple minded mind. She will continue to smile and cover her tracks because she knows life is what you make it, Right? whatever! goodnight. &heart

2 comments:

Elle K. said...

Girl we all have PMS moments. Mines just ended. Just try to hold on, eat a nice piece of chocolate, and remember we still love you. Pray and be patient with yourself, persevere. Why do you hate your bed?

Panda said...

i think it's my bed's fault that my back aches as much as it does. I tried sleep the opposite way, with a pillow beneath me, on the right side, left. its driving me cocobananas @__@

with that being said, i know "that this too shall pass." thanks so much for seeing me the other day <333