Sunday, January 16, 2011

l dolce far niente

I began my morning just like every other only this time, for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes I was swimming in a pool of positive, passionate, infinite energy. My SPCA orientation took place today; about 30 interested volunteers showed up and we all received a shrink wrapped introduction on what exactly the SPCA was, how things would be run and got as many question we had answered. Phase 2 is complete! Next I begin my training, you know with like the dogs and cats that live on the estate. Before heading to work, I had took a walk to the kennel just to meet some of the dogs and cats I would soon be dealing with. Can I just say! The moment was priceless; I felt as eager as the animals where to finally meet one another.
(Below is Husky/ Malamute mixed, his name is Thunder.)As a result of this episode, I have this great feeling of "everything is going to be ok". It's as if I'm meditating and not even realizing it, I feel a bit high, warm and most of all love. Am I even allowed to feel this?? "You feel guilty because you're American!" I'm blessed and grateful for just being in this moment-- I want to share this feeling with everyone. I want you to feel love. Spiritual awakening happens and then vanishes almost as swiftly as it came.Come back!!

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long
(Erase all the pain till its gone)
I wanna heal
I wanna feel
Like I'm close to something real
I want to find something I've wanted all along
Somewhere I belong


Ok so disregarding the entire rest of that song, I love singing that part of the chorus, it had sneaked it's way into my brain while at work today.


Too good to be true?

No comments: