Thursday, May 5, 2011

Con mis amigoes


I get by with a little help from my friends : The Beatles

Nothing poetic or beautiful is on my mind tonight. Nothing regarding the news in the world or news from within. I just wanted to briefly acknowledge my sometimes louder voice that echos only online. Perhaps I am suffering from writers block? Or maybe it's just that I've finally began to vent my feels towards another form of life and have found blogging not as much of a necessity as it has been in the past? Or could I be back to square one; sharing none of my thoughts with anyone or anything. Giving them no room to breathe or grow. Who knows?
I feel as though, nothing is missing nor been forgotten. Somethings I think about have finally been laid to rest and a more positive outcome is the result. New friendships means a new chance to try again, taking the love I have and hoping that it'll be returned. Maybe even paid forward.
It's nice to know that some of my oldest friends still find time to call or answer a call from me and lighten up my day even more.
It's amazing what one authentic smile flashed can do to the rest of my day///
I am thankful and free inside my head right now. Everything shines brighter under the night sky. I do not regret nor feel guilty any longer. With an open heart and open arms I await what the future has in store

No comments: