Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Forever. Never. Ever.

I wonder if that "little ass girl" she was talking about was in reference to me?
Anyway...
I've been trying to update a lot lately. I start a paragraph or two, add a picture then open a new window. I'm not sure how to start, or what I want to express. I'll start with the positive I guess; yesterday morning I went jogging around the reservoir downtown near the Baltimore Zoo, I jogged and speed walked and moaned and groaned but I did not once sit down or stop moving my feet until it was over. My new friend in training Juwan was there, coaching me through the whole thing, the event itself was his idea. He's a track runner and well, stuff like that was just a walk in the park. I was so proud of myself though. I had came out of myself (shell) more than I thought was possible... My body felt, and well still feels relatively numb. :) I can't wait to do it again.

eat. pray. love

I'm slowly starting to bring my vision board to life, I want to stay committed to the idea that I need a new dog in my life. I plan to do some book research and even offer my service to this one kennel in Reistertown. I want to work for animals... That's an idea that comes and goes, like a boomerang. I need to make up my mind! I need some guidance, I need some humility, I need some energy, support, patience, motivation& love.

"God dwells within me, as me"

Darling, You will be alright. Everything will be alright. Please don't be afraid of your own light. Try not to let others define how you should see yourself, all your aspirations and reasons to smile are important to you and will keep you alive. Find your balance and if you allow me I'd love to me there because in teaching others we teach ourselves right?
Cya Later, Alligator.

2 comments:

Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hope said...

♥ http://dynamicflow.tumblr.com/