Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scoop, Scoop

Lykke Li - Little Bit

So Kastucon 2011 is over and done with. Despite being in a room with a pair of "newly weds" & nearly fainting from hunger I honestly enjoyed myself. Everything seemed to work at a reasonable pace and I got to see and participate in a lot. This con was centered in the National Harbors Gaylord Hotel. It was like a mini empire, an indoor paradise. Props to the designer, I would gladly go back with friends just cause. However I did learn my lesson, just in case I do ever return I will bring along all the meal I plan to eat while I enjoy my stay there; maybe eat out one night but other than that-because it is a tourist site everything i was very much over priced. I took some great shots with Peanuts camera which really inspires me to get one of my own or maybe just ask to burrow his on more occasions. I love acting like I know what I'm doing (haha) but really I think most of my pictures came out very nice.
I'm currently waiting for my water color painting to dry so that I can go back over it and add the shodows. Watercolor painting is fun but so far my teacher hasn't really gave us the most basic rules for getting colors to bleed and mix and cooperate with me. Hopefully that will happen soon.
So Zuko is still here and naturally we are becoming more comfortable with each other which in many ways can be a bad thing. What ever happens happens, where ever his new home may be I will still come visit and even drop off toys and food when possible.
I never thought I'd fall for something that didn't bark.

Well this was just a short entry just to prove I can. Later.

No comments: