Monday, March 7, 2011

Move you feet

I love morning like this, when the house is empty and I can shower and dance around partially clothed. If only I had a stereo like my dad i would blast the music seeping through my laptop even louder. I wanna dance more with my hips and arms, not following any particular style just more in sync with what ever song plays next. When I dance it's usually in front of a mirror just so I can watch myself; I can smile and frown at all the weird ways my body is able to move.

A Clean Shot-Myraid.

So this weekend I learned to never trust the letter R with a nice smile. You'll always end up biting your tongue and walking away. In a way I really am glad things are happening this way. I got to learn somehow. I'm flattered though, in some weird way I still feel exactly the same way I did prior.

Right now I'm failing as a 'girlfriend', a friend and as a self actualized individual. All I can promise is that that will all soon change. Acceptance is the 1st step right? Right. So now I need to stop throwing myself under the bus and hiding behind pseudo stress. Every little thing, is going to be alright.

Now that it's getting warmer I really wanna start getting over to the SPCA, although I was just there last Friday it's not enough. I feel so much more content knowing I made a pooches life just a tad bit better.

This Sunday I went to a new church out in columbia and had a great experience, I'd never thought a church like that could exist. There was an equal amount of white, black, mixed and asian families all there worshiping. The praise portion was nice because Jesus was sung in about 6 different languages. There was an awesome band that provided all the music, there was no choir, it was commonly accepted as a come as you are type church so there were a lot of people in normal clothes, jeans and tennis even the pastor! It was super down to earth and the message was equally as simplistic and powerful as everything I witnessed. :) Just throwing that out there.

No comments: