Friday, June 10, 2011

Pure Imagination

"I admit to having an imagination feverish enough to melt good judgment"

"Day & Night"- Kid Cudi

I am so far from sleepy right now. Knowing that I have to be at work in 7 more hours.... how unlike me. I want to scream right now, and cry like I use too. I am feeling over whelmed with ..a grey matter. Not pain or pleasure but maybe a two piece combo w/ a side of heartlessness.

I would like to briefly pick up on where I last left off, about an hour ago. The "new soul" that is showing me all types of kindness without me every asking for it. I get a pang in my heart sometimes and at the same time It makes me feel even more alive. Let me explain... It hurts because to me, regardless of the identity of the sender the fact that I was targeted for the good feelings must mean that I am being noticed. It's always shocking and makes me curious weather I have the same affects on others also. & so this genuine and effortless efforts she makes has caught me off guard in every way
((((((WHY?! ))))))
I ask this but I really do know the answer all ready. I am special, I am beautiful, patient, funny, sweet, understanding and I know I have elude positive energy as much as possible.

Maybe what I'm thinking is nothing but my purest of imagination but I love this new soul, more than I was ready too and regardless of what happens I will wish her the best as I do with everyone who comes and goes.

"Boom Boom Boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon"

----

Switching topics drastically right now.

Next month I will be packing my bags and flying with a group of dynamic, diverse and open minded colleges to the US territory known as Puerto Rico. I'm really excited more for the the service work I will be doing rather than the tourist lifestyle I will be living/ condition I will be living in just for a week.

Today was my Alternative Summer Break [ASB] retreat. We pretty much ate, played games that helped to get to know each other better and made plans that will help us raise money. I'll be selling chocolate bars by the butt load also.
The biggest obstacle I have with this trip is time management. Work, volunteering, school, tutoring, socializing... it will all have to align them selves damn near perfectly and allow me to reach out to them accordingly.

I can barely contain my excitement :]

No comments: