Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Sweetest Sin

"I'll run" - The Cab

So I guess, for the time being, I will be getting back into reading astrology....
I now only look at it as fascinating not defining. I could careless what the book/ net says the stars say about me or how I'm suppose to be. If I don't what to stay indoors all day I don't want to stay indoors. I prepare meals on my time and enjoy doing it solely in that time period. I do not feel very motherly about anybody except for the animals I work with at the SPCA. I do not know how to comfort or offer swell advice but I will listen. I am very capable of doing that. Ironically, in a way I am still living up to the rules of the practice and that is being selfish.

With that being said, trying to understand the mind of a Taurus seems like a lot of work. Relationships in general seem to be a constant act of humbling ones self and having the freewill to make that persons day delightful. Playing the devils advocate for a second, the risk of relying on one person to provide those positive hormones to you on a regular seems like a job not just anyone can get or keep.

I can't seem to over analyze this situation, at all. There is just this mental block that is just as strong as it was when it was first built. I can work around it, and I can see through it sometimes but climbing over it seems to be an idea that has long since blown away with the wind. However, I do appreciate the encouragement the books offers, implying that cancer x Taurus are pretty much soul mates/ perfect for each other. "Do not throw this pairing away so easily".

No comments: